Join CMED Teacher and Certified Archetypal Consultant, Stacey Couch, and no more than SIX other Sacred Contracts Online students for a live discussion and study group every Monday at 9:30am Mountain Daylight Time (UTC -6) for eight weeks starting on August 23, 2021. You must be a student of Caroline Myss’s Sacred Contracts Online (SCO) course to attend.
This upcoming study group is focused on creating and interpreting your chart of origin as taught in Class One of the SCO course. The study group gives guidance on discerning which twelve archetypes are in your chart of origin, and offers guidance and practice with interpreting the chart you cast. You also receive the benefit of hearing a professional do readings for others. Students of all levels are welcome, but you must watch chapters 1-6 of class one before the study group starts:
- August 23rd – Selecting your archetypes – (90 mins)
- August 30th – Selecting your archetypes – (90 mins)
- TUESDAY September 7th – Interpreting houses 1 & 2 – (60 mins) – Moved because of Labor Day on the 6th
- September 13th – Interpreting houses 3 & 4 – (60 mins)
- September 20th – Interpreting houses 5 & 6 – (60 mins)
- September 27th – Interpreting houses 7 & 8 – (60 mins)
- October 4th – Interpreting houses 9 & 10 – (60 mins)
- October 11th – Interpreting houses 11 & 12 – (60 mins)
Each student receives personalized attention via:
- Direct one-on-one instruction from Stacey in 5 out of 8 sessions
- Assistance with selecting the archetypes for their chart of origin
- Unique interpretations of four of the houses in their chart of origin
This opportunity is perfect for you if you:
- Are looking to connect with others passionate about this work
- Want to practice your skills and get an idea of what you know
- Are new to class one and looking for help with the material
- Are looking for a review of class one
- Are interested in hearing a professional do readings of others
- Want to learn how to read archetypes in all of the 12 houses
- Want guidance with your own interpretation of your chart
- Would like practice and feedback on interpreting other people’s charts
Please check your calendars and your availability carefully. Make sure that the time and date work for you in your time zone. And be sure to reserve the time in your schedule. You can check the study group time in your time zone here:
Since this is a study group for a small amount of people, your attendance is greatly appreciated once you register. There are no refunds for part or all of the course even if you are unable to attend one or more sessions. You must pay in advance to reserve your space.
Your participation is key to make this work.
In this digital era people tend to be more casual about online activities. I know I myself don’t always make it to the live events and I rely on recordings. That works really well for the mass presentations with one teacher speaking to thousands of students online, but for small, intimate discussion groups like we are forming, live attendance is necessary to make this work.
Your fellow students need your voice and questions to enrich the experience. Out of respect for your fellow classmates, please don’t fail to show and take up the spot of someone who would have been able to attend and benefit from the discussion.
One week prior to the first session, you will receive an email with details on how to attend the event via your computer, mobile device or phone on Zoom. It is preferred that you attend the event via video conference, but you can also call in by phone. Included in the cost for this group is a link to download a video and audio recording of each session.
I so look forward to having you join me in this unique opportunity to explore the Sacred Contracts material further!