Join Certified Archetypal Consultant, Stacey Couch, and no more than four other Sacred Contracts Online students for a live hour-long discussion and study group.
This upcoming study group is focused on creating and interpreting your 36-archetype journey of transformation wheel as taught in class two of the SCO course. The first two sessions of this series are focused on helping you discern and refine your intent for the wheel, what kairos archetypes to include and how to cast the wheel. You are expected to cast and submit your wheel to Stacey before the third session.
The last six sessions are focused on helping you with interpreting your wheel. Three sessions are focused on the sub-questions of sabotaging, tossing overboard and hidden expectations. The last three sessions will be an opportunity to work with houses you need help interpreting as well as give you the chance to give and receive insight from other students.
This is a fast-paced and intensive study group meant to give your studies a boost to the next level. Please do not register for this course if you have not completed the requirements below. You need to be able to commit eight weeks to the process and meet set deadlines to get the most out of the group.
- You must be a student of Caroline Myss’s Sacred Contracts Online (SCO) course to attend.
- You must have viewed the videos and written material for chapters 1-4 in class two in the SCO course.
- You must have already cast and interpreted your Chart of Origin in class one.
Once you register, you will be asked to complete an intake form as well as submit your Chart of Origin. If it is found that you do not meet the above requirements at the time of registration, your reservation will be cancelled and course fee will be refunded. You are free to register for a future Journey of Transformation study group once you have completed the requirements.
Study Group Schedule:
- Oct 19 – First Meeting – Setting/reviewing your intent
- Oct 26 – Second Meeting – Choosing/reviewing your kairos archetypes
- Nov 1 – Daylight Savings Time ENDS in the U.S.
- Nov 2 – Third Meeting – Houses 1 & 2
- Nov 9 – Fourth Meeting – Houses 3 & 4
- Nov 16 – Fifth Meeting – Houses 5 & 6
- Nov 23 – OFF
- Nov 30 – Sixth Meeting – Houses 7 & 8
- Dec 7 – Seventh Meeting – Students collaborate to interpret each other’s houses 9 & 10
- Dec 14 – Eighth Meeting – Students collaborate to interpret each other’s houses 11 & 12
This opportunity is perfect for you if you:
- Are looking to connect with others passionate about this work
- Want to practice synthesizing your skills and get an idea of what you know
- Are in classes two or three and looking for help with the material
- Are interested in professional certification and want to advance your skills
- Are already certified and want support with self-reflection as well as to continue practicing readings
- Find you’d like additional support but don’t have a budget for as much one-on-one consulting as you’d like
As an added benefit to registering, you will be added to Stacey’s private Facebook group of her current and former study group students. This is a small subset of active SCO students who become your support team as you move through this course. In this Facebook group you can connect with students of this specific journey of transformation study group and with other people studying with Stacey. You can also post questions or stories and receive feedback from Stacey and other students. It is a safe, intimate setting to engage and share in.
Please check your calendars and your availability carefully. Make sure that the time and date work for you in your time zone. And be sure to reserve the time in your schedule. You can check the study group time in your time zone here:
PLEASE NOTE: For those of you outside of the U.S., there is a time change in the U.S. on November 1st. The class time will move back an hour to 10:30am Mountain STANDARD Time (UTC -7).
Since this is a study group for a small amount of people, your attendance is greatly appreciated once you register. There are no refunds for part or all of the course even if you are unable to attend one or more sessions. You must pay in advance to reserve your space.
Your participation is key to make this work.
In this digital era people tend to be more casual about online activities. I know I myself don’t always make it to the live events and I rely on recordings. That works really well for the mass presentations with one teacher speaking to thousands of students online, but for small, intimate discussion groups like we are forming, live attendance is necessary to make this work.
Your fellow students need your voice and questions to enrich the experience. Out of respect for your fellow classmates, please don’t fail to show and take up the spot of someone who would have been able to attend and benefit from the discussion.
One week prior to the first session, you will receive an email with details on how to attend the event via your computer, mobile device or phone on Zoom. It is preferred that you attend the event via video conference, but you can also call in by phone. Included in the cost for this group is a link to download a video and audio recording of each session.
I so look forward to having you join me in this unique opportunity to explore the Sacred Contracts material further!
Please note: Registration for this course is non-refundable.