Join Certified Archetypal Consultant, Stacey Couch, and up to eleven other Sacred Contracts Online (SCO) students for an intimate, live hour-long workshop. Unlike other online classes, this is a WORKSHOP setting where each student is invited to interact directly with Stacey and the other students on a regular basis. Your real-time attendance is required.
This upcoming workshop is focused on creating and interpreting a 36-archetype journey of transformation wheel as taught in class two of the SCO course.
The first two sessions of this series are focused on how to discern and refine the intent for the wheel, what kairos archetypes to include, and how to cast the wheel. You are expected to cast and submit your wheel to Stacey before the third session. These first two sessions are lectures by Stacey with time for Q&A.
The last six sessions are focused on interpreting the Journey of Transformation wheel. In each session, Stacey works with 3-4 students to interpret the archetypes in one of their houses. Students and their wheels are featured on a rotating basis, so everyone gets an equal amount of time.
This is a fast-paced and intensive workshop that gives your studies a boost to the next level. Students are expected to be self-motivated, willing to listen and support fellow students, and be interested in learning about how to interpret the Journey of Transformation wheel. Students are NOT given a full reading of their personal charts – only three of your twelve houses are the focus of discussion. This workshop is about collaboration, learning from others, and learning through the example of Stacey’s teaching.
Please do not register for this course if you have not completed the requirements below. You need to be able to commit eight weeks to the process and meet set deadlines to get the most out of the workshop.
- You must be a student of Caroline Myss’s Sacred Contracts Online (SCO) course to attend.
- You must have viewed the videos and written material for chapters 1-4 in class two in the SCO course.
- You must have already cast and interpreted your Chart of Origin in class one.
Once you register, you will be asked to complete an intake form as well as submit your Chart of Origin. If it is found that you do not meet the above requirements at the time of registration, your reservation will be cancelled and course fee will be refunded (minus a 4% processing fee). You are free to register for a different Journey of Transformation workshop once you have completed the requirements.
The first two meetings will run 90-minutes long, and all meetings after that will be 60-70 minutes each.
- Oct 18 – First Meeting – Lecture and Q&A on setting/reviewing your intent (90-minutes)
- Oct 25 – Second Meeting – Lecture and Q&A on choosing/reviewing your kairos archetypes (90-minutes)
- Nov 1 – Third Meeting – Houses 1 & 2
- Nov 7 – Daylight Savings Time ENDS in the U.S.
- Nov 8 – OFF
- Nov 15 – Fourth Meeting – Houses 3 & 4
- Nov 22 – OFF
- Nov 29 – Fifth Meeting – Houses 5 & 6
- Dec 6 – Sixth Meeting – Houses 7 & 8
- Dec 13 – Seventh Meeting – Houses 9 & 10
- Dec 20 – Eighth Meeting – Houses 11 & 12
This opportunity is perfect for you if you:
- Are looking to connect with others passionate about this work
- Are in classes two or three and looking for help with the material
- Would like to expand your knowledge of archetypes and Sacred Contracts
- Want to practice synthesizing your skills and get an idea of what you know
- Want to learn from Stacey’s teaching how to do this work professionally
- Are interested in professional certification and want to advance your skills
- Are already certified and want support with self-reflection as well as to continue practicing readings
- Find you’d like additional support but don’t have a budget for as much one-on-one consulting as you’d like
As an added benefit to registering, you will be added to Stacey’s private Facebook group of her current and former workshop students. This is a small subset of active SCO students who become your support team as you move through this course. In this Facebook group you can connect with students of this specific journey of transformation workshop and with other people studying with Stacey. You can also post questions or stories and receive feedback from Stacey and other students. It is a safe, intimate setting to engage and share in.
Please check your calendars and your availability carefully. Make sure that the time and date work for you in your time zone. And be sure to reserve the time in your schedule. You can check the workshop time in your time zone here:
PLEASE NOTE: For those of you outside of the U.S., there is a time change in the U.S. on November 7th. The class time will move back an hour to 9:30am Mountain STANDARD Time (UTC -7).
Since this is a workshop for a small amount of people, your attendance is greatly appreciated once you register. There are no refunds for part or all of the course even if you are unable to attend one or more sessions. You must pay in advance to reserve your space.
Your participation is key to make this work.
In this digital era people tend to be more casual about online activities. I know I myself don’t always make it to the live events and I rely on recordings. That works really well for the mass presentations with one teacher speaking to thousands of students online, but for small, intimate workshops like this, live attendance is necessary.
Your fellow students need your voice and questions to enrich the experience. Out of respect for your fellow classmates, please don’t fail to show and take up the spot of someone who would have been able to attend and benefit from the discussion.
One week prior to the first session, you will receive an email with details on how to attend the event via your computer, mobile device or phone on Zoom. It is preferred that you attend the event via video conference, but you can also call in by phone. Included in the cost for this group is a link to download a video and audio recording of each session.
I so look forward to having you join me in this unique opportunity to explore the Sacred Contracts material further!
Registration for this course is non-refundable.