Length: 60-90 minutes
Location: Any Where in the World!
Method: In Person, Phone, or Zoom
Are you a small business owner (in any industry) who wants to run your business consciously in a way that is aligned with your spiritual practice? Running an intentional business that is purpose-led requires a different way of listening and operating. Including purpose, people, and the planet alongside of profit is absolutely what is needed in today’s world. Bringing spirituality into business is a special art. Having a mentor along the way is instrumental in actualizing the full potential of you and your business to create meaningful change.
Would you like guidance on starting a business in the fields of spirituality, healing, energy work, or similar modality? Do you want to transform an existing business in the spirituality and/or healing fields? Stacey Couch helps business owners of all levels take a look not just at the practical aspects of making a living, but the spiritual and energetic components of doing business consciously.
Some of the elements of Conscious Business Mentoring with Stacey Couch:
- Discern how to set up your business in a way that is supportive of you and your clients to avoid burnout, but remain sustainable.
- Explore other types of economy and how they relate to the capitalist economy.
- Open up to the cycle of reciprocity and sharing.
- Explore ideas around a quadruple bottomline and other alternative business models.
- Receive insights into the entrepreneur archetype and other archetypes involved in doing business and the exchange of your products and/or services for money.
- Look at the specific archetypes involved in your business.
- Review marketing materials, websites, etc. to help capture the essence and spirit of your calling.
- Evaluate your values so you can do business in a way that feels ethical and is of integrity.
- Practice mindfulness in the face of inevitable ups and downs in business.
- Shift your relationship to your sense of self-worth so the worth of your business is recognized.
NOTE: These methods are not intended to replace the advice, diagnosis, and/or treatment of a medical professional. It is recommended that you seek the assistance of a health care provider if medical attention is necessary.
About Author, Stacey L. L. Couch
Stacey L. L. Couch is a Spiritual Teacher who specializes in shamanism, inter-spirituality, archetypes, and symbolism. She supports soul pioneers - those of you who are learning as you go along the spiritual path. She works with beginner and life-long spiritual seekers. Through working with Stacey, lost seekers find their way home and professional spiritual guides receive mentorship. Stacey empowers people with the ability to explore their purpose and calling. Wisdom found in story, mysticism, and nature provide guidance and healing in her work. She is the author of Gracious Wild: A Shamanic Journey with Hawks. She values mindfulness, wonder, and compassion in her daily spiritual practice. Learn More about Stacey.