Time to Celebrate! TEN Years of Wild Gratitude!
Big milestones! Ten years ago on November 1st, I officially registered Wild Gratitude LLC as a business, AND ten years ago on November 3rd, my memoir Gracious Wild: A Shamanic Journey with Hawks was published.
Let me catch you up… in that time I’ve:
- Built a part-time practice into a full-time business encompassing spirituality, archetypes, and shamanism.
- Worked with clients in over 30 countries worldwide and 48 states in the US
- Helped connect 1000s of readers, clients, and students to the Divine and nature in a deeper way through writing, services, and workshops
- Conducted over 60 talks, radio and podcast interviews
- Written over 170 articles for my blog
- Sold over 1,400 copies and counting of my book
- And this is just the short list!
It’s been a long, tiring and wild ride of highs and lows with gobs of uncertainty, no shortage of stress, and some tough lessons learned.
And it’s all been TOTALLY worth it! I love this business, this work, and the people I get to work with more every day. I am excited to continue on and see what the next decade has in store.
For starters, there are FOUR big changes in the works:
- Logo Makeover – Check out below to see the old and new colors for my logo. The new logo will start popping up everywhere I am.
- New Professional Portraits – A couple are included in this newsletter. Watch for more on my website and social media.
- Totally New Website – Tentatively set for launch in December 2023. With a whole new feel and faster functionality.
- New Newsletter – A subscription based service to support my writing is set to launch by January 2024.
Thank you, as always, for all of your feedback and support over the years. I’m so grateful to be a part of this beautiful, global community.
Introducing… My New Logo!
Did you know that I designed my original logo with paper, a ruler, and permanent markers (see below)? I’ve always loved the digital translation of that original idea, and the colors were a quick pick based on the permanent marker colors I had at the time. With the new website on the way, I figured I might as well play with the color palate of the logo and get more intentional.
The deep red color of the new logo (see above) speaks of the Philosopher’s Stone in alchemy, the vital, multiplying life force that delights in the beauty of the world. This color is also of the earth, bringing grounding.The red and fuchsia feather are a nod to our feathered friends, especially the Northern Flicker woodpecker. The light blue star and whirls speak to the air element and Spirit. The turquoise flame / leaf speaks to the connection to both fire and nature.
And here is the original sketch I drew of my logo…
Gracious Wild: A Shamanic Journey with Hawk’s Birthday!
My memoir, Gracious Wild: A Shamanic Journey with Hawks was written between 2006-2007. It wasn’t until 2013 that I found a publisher and got to see it in print in autumn of that year. Some projects take a very long time and a lot of patience. Now that the book is out there, it’s had great staying power and a steady readership for ten years. If you haven’t read it yet, it’s available at all major booksellers.
Want to celebrate with me and share your appreciation for Wild Gratitude and what it’s brought to your life? Your gifts will help support Wild Gratitude make this big transition into the next phase and decade of service.
You can mail a physical card or gift to: Wild Gratitude, Attn: Stacey Couch, P.O. Box 2919, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147, USA
Monetary gifts can go to…
Venmo – @wildgratitude
Paypal – email@example.com
Thank you for all of the ways, big and small, you’ve supported Wild Gratitude over the years.
About Author, Stacey L. L. Couch
Stacey L. L. Couch is a Spiritual Teacher who specializes in shamanism, inter-spirituality, archetypes, and symbolism. She supports soul pioneers - those of you who are learning as you go along the spiritual path. She works with beginner and life-long spiritual seekers. Through working with Stacey, lost seekers find their way home and professional spiritual guides receive mentorship. Stacey empowers people with the ability to explore their purpose and calling. Wisdom found in story, mysticism, and nature provide guidance and healing in her work. She is the author of Gracious Wild: A Shamanic Journey with Hawks. She values mindfulness, wonder, and compassion in her daily spiritual practice. Learn More about Stacey.